Terms & Conditions
These are the general conditions of ape bvba
You can reach us by:
Phone: 0032 (0)485/47.67.38
Love letter: Schorpioenstraat 9, 2018 Antwerpen
Visit us: Grote Hondstraat 44, 2018 Antwerpen
Become our friend: https://www.facebook.com/Houseofape/
The formal numbers:
BTW: BTW BE0644 581 133
Bank: ING BE23 3631 5613 6391
If ape recieved your request for collaboration, this applies as an acceptance of the following conditions:
- An agreement between ape and the client only comes to being when explicit approval is given by ape.
- Ape is not responsible for and at any time free from the consequences of events that may arise from an agreement between ape and the client.
3. Property rights and ownership
- When the client submits material to use on the website, the client is considered to own the necessary property rights of the submitted material. Ape can not be held liable for the use of material submitted by the client, when it appears that the client does not own the correct property rights. When the client submits material, the client grants the additional property rights to ape.
- The content of the website is property of ape. Through this ape has the right to use this property in any form whatsoever for other purposes than the website.
- After receiving an invoice, the term of payment is fifteen days. When the invoice does not take place within the agreed fifteen days, a lump sum compensation of 15% on the current invoice amount will take place.
- All prices are displayed without 21% btw.
- Cancelling an agreement between ape and the client is only possible by letter.
- When the agreed product and/or service is cancelled, the client will pay a lump sum compensation of 25% on the agreed price to ape, without prejudice to the right of ape to claim a higher compensation when the actual damage would be more.
- Of course ape thinks it is super unfortunate when you have a complaint. Ape would love to do anything to prevent the complaint in the future. If you do have a complaint, let ape know as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org.